Boys, bring your impeccable style to play in FALGUNI SHANE PEACOCK’s latest edit of the menswear collection. From colour-popping printed shirts to sequinned bomber jackets—go all out and loud in style. Our curated collection is sure to complement the season like never before.
Summer calls for a series of exquisite statement pieces. From teaming up the sequinned jackets to sliding into printed co-ord sets—summer brings a wide range of clothing categories for men to explore and play dress-up in. Gone are the days when men had restrictive wardrobes. The new-age man’s wardrobe has got everything to be surprised at. From the pop of distinctive hues to cool silhouettes—men’s fashion is officially living in the most evolved era.
Contributing to the much-needed growth of men’s fashion, FALGUNI SHANE PEACOCK puts down a collection of contemporary designs that celebrate men and their suave personalities in a rarely-attempted finesse. The luxe fabrics paired with trendsetting hues are a total standout. The exemplary collection rules out traditionally followed fashion stereotypes and sets new notions of fashion that the new tribes can’t wait to embrace and flaunt.
Follow along to explore, cart and shop the artfully curated edit of men’s contemporary fashion to highlight the scope of style for men.
Surprise the season in FALGUNI SHANE PEACOCK’s uber-chic edit of men’s collection
Multicoloured, printed half-sleeve shirt, styled with a pair of linen trousers
Multicoloured, printed half-sleeve shirt, styled with a pair of slate grey joggers
Pastel pink linen co-ord set with multicoloured short
White co-ord set styled with a multicoloured sequinned bomber jacket
Multicoloured, printed linen shirt, styled with a pair of blue linen trousers
Space grey-hued, printed linen co-ord set
FSP monogrammed, silk shirt paired with bomber jacket and a pair of brown joggers
Abstract printed bomber jacket, paired with a pair of green trousers
Multicoloured, printed shirt with black pants
Forest green shorts paired with a multicoloured printed linen shirt
Tips on acing summer in jaw-dropping style
- Choose lightweight and breathable fabrics. Summer can be hot, so it’s important to choose clothing made from lightweight and breathable fabrics such as cotton, linen or rayon.
- Opt for lighter colours. Dark colours absorb more heat, so it’s best to choose lighter colours such as white, beige, light blue and pastels.
- Keep it casual. Summer is the perfect time to keep things casual. Half-sleeve shirts, shorts, and sneakers are great for a relaxed and comfortable summer look.
- Add some accessories such as sunglasses, hats and bracelets. It can add some personality to your summer outfit.
- Consider layering even in the summer. Temperatures can fluctuate. Layering lightweight pieces can help you stay comfortable throughout the day.
- Experiment with patterns and prints. Summer is the perfect time to experiment with bold patterns and prints such as stripes, floral or tropical prints.