They are no longer meant to live within the claggy confines of a gym. The trend of athleisure wear is not merely the beginning of a clothing fad but a transition in lifestyle. They have progressed from the treadmill to the streets. Gigi Hadid, in swish trainers with her not-so-basic ski-joggers and cropped hoodies, made us believe that you can step out sporting those yoga pants without feeling guilty for being fashionably lax.
Although the label Falguni Shane Peacock is renowned for their luxury ethnic Indian couture, their line of quirky athleisure wear is preferred widely by celebrities too. A number of our favourite stars are opting for urban down-home athleisure for either strutting towards the airport or simply running errands around the city. A curated list of our favourites is mentioned here: –
- Sonakshi Sinha luxuriating in this Falguni Shane Peacock printed bomber jacket and jogger pants just made us toss away our denim pants for good.
2. The star successfully accomplished the carefree and steezy airport look in this striped printed Falguni Shane Peacock jogger pants and bomber jacket. She teamed the ensemble with white trainers and a black tank-top. The addition of the cap added a whiff of sprightly youthful touch to the look.
3. Jaqueline Fernandez matched her jaunty persona with a breezy blue Falguni Shane Peacock athleisure set. The jogger pants and the bomber jacket comes with a matching sports bra.
4. Huma Qureshi, in this multicolored printed athleisure set by the designers, justified the elementary style of clothing smoothly. The actor picked basic accessory wear with the tracksuit like lily-white trainers and tank-top.
5. She is an epitome of salubrity. Malaika Arora let her hair down (literally) in this Falguni Shane Peacock printed athleisure set sporting statement aviator eye-glasses and casual white sneakers.
6. The star was spotted another time in an astronaut helmet printed athleisure set by Falguni Shane Peacock. With a swept-back hairdo, she teamed the outfit with a matching sports bra and white trainers.
7. Kiara Advani picked this green printed bomber jacket and jogger pants from designers Falguni Shane Peacock. She teamed them with a cropped white tank top and Gucci trainers. Letting the jacket over her shoulder rest loosely, the star added a touch of singularity with futuristic shades to the basic look.